About Front Line Mini Conferences
- Mini as small numbers10 people!
- Each over 5 days
- Aimed at Emergency/Urgent Care/Rural Hospital
- Focus is on urgent care/acute/emergency medicine
- The aim is to provide a personal experience where those attending all present and educate their peers and share experiences, personal and professional insight in unique and rewarding environments
- Each conference provides 10 hours of educational content and 5 hours of dedicated peer review
- Get to know your colleagues, share your knowledge and experience, be part of your very own Mini-Conference